16.11.09

date.up




I was very very happy at last Friday.
it's great and fun!
Have a nice nice day with my classmates..

hehe...

SPM start from today..
Wish my seniors can score A at all..



..holidays is start..

Plan to
25 nov go genting with friends.
15 dec need to meet a very very important ppl
and
18 dec maybe will go penang for the christmas trip.

can't wait anymore..I wan to fast forget you! HM~


many new songs..
I need to enjoy it all and finish to read my books.
that's my mission in my holiday.



------------------------------------------------------------

I wan to ask !
Am I a fake Taiwanese?
I want to know know know know.. :o




LOVE this pictures so so much......

S0 leng a.a.a.a.a.a.


Waiting my sister come back.

1 条评论:

Xing Tells You 说...

Fake Taiwanese? hmm...your very previous post, there's a word u used, made someone scolded you..