20.5.11

recently ....

iPad cannot upload photo when I writing this post.
Long time didn't update my blog already...
I think I should go out and take some new photos .
Should bring my d zai go out hang gai gai.. =,=

5months was gone..... June is coming soon also.
In this half year everyday also WORK! WORK! WORK
I'm tired... Planning to go somewhere when I stop my work...
And my spm exam on November
Kinda nervous about , this is my second time
No More Mistake !! Should study hard...
Gogogogogo !!
Still thinking which college I want to go,
LACT is not bad, but kinda expensive for me
Tarc is not bad also lahhhh but scare no enough credit again =,=
My spm result is ALMOST enough credit . Fuck the stupid bm !

Yes, I got my bold 3
I'm bb user also.
Everyday also keep type my msg ,
Whatsapp , bbm , or twitter.
Phone cannot leave me anymore la , no , not only me
I think phone is the important thing to everybody also
Even my mum !!
This few days she keep playing iPad game till 1am
And every time when I reach home
My bro ask : iPad !!!!!!!!
My mum ask : come give me iPad
My dad ask : borrow me play a while

OMGGGGGG
Mac apple is a drug
Make human falling in love and can't live without it
.........





Waiting for next Tuesday ,,,, yahooooooo :)

没有评论: