15.2.09

12/4









12/4


is you say you not free


so i wif friends go out today..


but today u say u free..


wat can i do?


u noe my mood?

shit*


skip !!



today i think many ppl saw my shit face..

but nvm..

i still feel a lot happy XD

whr other..

other change to angry coz the FUCKER SMS !



OH MAN !

I long time not wif annie go out ...

today we can go out together aready..

she reali so busy XD




When i walking..

My brother - Merkel saw me..

LIKE TIS...

Annie need buy something

we go in the shop

den i start take care my stupid hair..

he stand at outside call me..

I so supprise lo...

coz my bro saw me and call me....

We long time not see.......

MISS *




He take pic wif me but he send the ugly one to me..

zzz

what i can do...

but..

he reali is a good brother =]





today i reali tired like sh*t





good night

没有评论: