11.8.09

111111/8



Erm..
Damn boring suck as my school life..
Exam coming soon..
I hope my account can score A in this exam..
A1 A1 !!
c: getting better !
After finish exam..
Holidays soon.. HA!**
gonna to plan what should do in holidays..
I don't wan to waste !
Hope can go beach or Genting Highlands..

***skip***
H1N1...
danger in school !!
Coz got 2 teaches kena already...
I bring mask to school but less to use.. :(

scare D.I.E..
I don't wan to die early..
I still got many plan...

I'm very HATE HATE HATE can't use laptop to online..
I promise myself after mum buy a new laptop I'll not broken it again..
Siak Sai my laptop !

some new pictures ..
Lazy to uploard *.*
* we are better now..Happy!


I really like this animation...[K-On]
Love it so much!
Cool and funny..
and song is soooooooo nice
Shake Time !! hahahaa...



没有评论: