26.9.09

XD

Just I was so bored because really nothing can do.
and dear don't have chat with me also.. :(
open my friendster..
waw..how long time I didn't on my friendster?
aisk !
I QUIT already..AHA
then priview my friends list ..
I get some funny things make me laugh can't stop!
XD scare someone will kill me when start back school day.



see mine 1st..



'' I can remember this was take at February.
T.T that time I still so thin..now? A FAT GUY
I wan back my thin leg !



'' erm...last year ponteng with annie
we were to Neway to cheong K..




'' last year holidays dye my hair as brown colour.
yah sui neh XD



'' sunway..that time you still can call me leng zai.
now? bull shit!




↓ starting some funny things and you can't believe it!



PASS -Tb Annie
NOW-Sexy Annie



Niu and Tai po..
pass - 2 cute also.
now - 2 sexy also.



when we together -0-



Omg !!
Niu how old in this picture?
12 or 13 ?!?!?! ==
Are you believe she is the couple shoot with me that sexy niu?


that 2 really is niu and kid?????????




Adui !
you know they?
hahahahahaha!!


Time to sleep..
Need wake up at 11am..can I?
now? 7am-,-

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

模仿你的头发-结果......
;D

Rroy` 说...

huh?