9.9.09

090909




I'm sorry late for blogging..
Because I just finish my exam yesterday.!
today is 090909..长长久久..
a very good day but start form me wake up just 1 people only..
S.A.D
s-k-i-p
Yaya..
I cut my hair become so short like bodak...
okok loh..hair still will long..just *wait*..

Yesterday is my lovely Joey birthday!
We went to black and white cafe to celebrate!
we plan already a surprise to her..
first..we say don't have money to buy a cake..
after 1 hour ,we take out a very smaller cake for her..
(maybe she will happy because finally we bought a cake for her)
then then then after few round we play cards..
I take out a big size cake and together sing a birthday song.
Finally she cry because she really so surprise and happy!
Ahaha..My idea *.* (show-off)


ok..
share my life with you all next time.
Going to sungai wang alone..
Bye..

失落沙洲really is a good feeling song..

1 条评论:

juz.rikiko 说...

have a nice day =]