30.10.09

Hate




www.yuu16age.blogspot.com

I hate you copy my picture and say is you
I hate you copy my friends pictures and say is you also!
Hate you copy my senior picture!

WTF!

worlds wan to copy also..
do you have any another ideas for you blog?
don't just be a copy bitch!

[do you have a normal human brain?]

FUCK YOU!

stop be a copy bitch.
Just Be Yourself !


............................................................................................................................................. Hate Like This

7 条评论:

匿名 说...


这个卡很厉害编故事啊
服料他咯

什么都copy
真的炸到
= =

elainesoh06 说...


这个卡很厉害编故事啊
服料他咯

什么都copy
真的炸到
= =

Derrick 说...

cheap guys,mr.takura's post he got copy also...

Xing Tells You 说...

I found out this this cheating, lying thing and told Kelvin yesterday before he knows about it~ i guess he had told you ^^

현훈- 说...

=.-

copy ur pic ppl y that website can open to see geh ?

zz

wendell 说...

wakao
u damn stupid
copy ur blog n picha den wan fuck ppl
not worth leh XD

匿名 说...

haha~~ y so long din on msn geh?? hao lou xD