4.9.10

3/9

omg I like this one, because you can't see me =p

Today is a good good day to me.
like usual, I go tuition class on friday. 
5 Ekuiti wear the T-shirt to tuition centre !
so freaking damn COOL :-D
and after tuition, me , bao jit and adrian plan to movie.
ok, this is 1978 ! not 2010.
the poster look so old. hahaa

PIRANHA
I didn't watch it in 3D.
2D is enough , so freaking scary and nauseating.
you guys should watch this during the holiday ^^
and after that reach home so lazy to shower again cause at night I have tea season with my VVIP.
we all were there.
chat and play.
good to me, but it ain't perfect.
my friday night not should to be like that. =(
---
and a good thing again is, the sky so BLUE ♥, but hot 
(~ o ~)~
I like the sky but I hope it will not so hot. then is super perfect !
can go garden to play a round or take a breathe/nap at home, 
WAU ! gorgeous ! hehee
anyway. wish you guys have a good weekend =D


opsss'' 7am is coming soon, rroy rroy want go to sleeeep ><





Rroy, Adrian and Bao Jit 


On the way to Time Square



Tea Season



3 Idiots '' HAHA ''



arhhhhh =.= what the hell of my face?





can't see
can't hear
can't talk






where is my good weekend? =(

没有评论: