16.9.10

beach day !! rock-yah



Good evening everyone :-)
sorry for the post of joey birthday I can't done it.
when I free will done it again. 
come on, this post about my whole beach day ! hehe ~\(≧▽≦)/~
14/09/2010 Tuesday
A very sunny , mood good and nice for beach  day.
we start our's trip on 12.30pm
a little late but still have lot fun.
2 cars, 10 ppl.
1st , we go sepang golden beach.
was so excited to go there but after reach, there is just-so-so.
cause sea water is not that clean /. \`
spend 2 hours only reach there. so tired and ass so pain =.=
come come, photo time.


PiPi's car. many 38 girls in the car.
they keep pose the rock hand to us.
then we just show back rock-yah !
the blue sky out of car mirror. 


I was using 3 camera for the day,
canon, samsung and this old canon (use film)
so excited to wait the photo come out.
I just finish used 1 black and white film only. ♥❤♥
feel like so cool and old style ! hahaa


the outfit you guys must on !
- white zara t-shirt
- beach pants
- glasses
and 1 thing must follow in your bag is
SUNBLOCK !
I don't wanna be a manglali ⊙﹏⊙||


After 2 hours, we reach SEPANG ! \(≧▽≦)/
the big big sun said hello and smile to us.
and the crab crab stop to me for photo. CUTE ❤



keep taking photo´´
wendy was use my samsung camera cause she 1 battery dead ¦¦¦¦¦




when I was taking this photo,
pipi and wendy were throwing our's slippers away
K…N…S

ps: this is me (=^ ^=)

do re mi fa so ~~
we walking on the sea together~~
on the way,
we dance, sing and play.
  fun fun fun


and after that 5something,
we got a new plan is change to Pock Dickson
so, said buaybuay to sepang ( ^_^ )/~~
pd we're coming soon :-p
do you see the photo above?
the girl shotting welding photo.
the piano is bring along, but 
the piano make by wood 囧
anyway, welding photo is so sweet.
for sure in someday, I will have 1 also !♥

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒



I don't know spend how many time reach pd
cause I already be pig in the car !
pd water is clean than sepang. idk-why
and the place is moree private and feel good
maybe because of sun is going to say buay buay to us (dusk)




you see the reachel !
she keep using my camera to take photo.
OMG, she is just soo ____ 
we busy to play water, she busy to take photo. / . \  hahaa..
after photo , we start to play water !!
me , joey , annie and pipi so high.
Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun


ps: run like tsunami coming !

Joey laughing? Opsss!

PS: they're falling in love? OMG!+_+

Most pity is joey,
she got hurt ! hahaa, but after few minute she come back join the war again.
see, she was saying:' 丘XX, you dont run! ↓↓


Spa Spa ! hohooooo,
my body don't have 6 pieces, nothing to see !



 Uncle Sun is saying buay buay to us !
and also, buay buay to Pork Dickson.
after have my dinner with wendy,miki,mr leong and ah dee then back home luhhh..
tired like s-h-i-t.
hope to have a nice trip again with my VVIP.
 ♥♥♥♥♥
love you all so much !


and thanks so who gave me this snack.
I love it so much and accompany me a whole day ! 
muack !
I want have more lahhh.







 FINISH :D 







2 条评论:

匿名 说...

i like u take de photo..=)
nice SHOOT!!
hehe.=)
nice blog..

Rroy` 说...

Hi sopo,
thank your comment :)
I will take more nice photo in the future . hehee