7.2.11

The 5th day


ok, this photo edit so much.
because this few days skin change bad !!
I don't want =(
just back from Miki's house
long time didn't play with vvip already.
all busy their business in the month.
yesterday I paint my room wall in the midnight till 6am
sooo tired.
sister come back at 14th Feb
so need clear my room for my sister =)
yeahhh sister is come back but I cannot hang out with her, I NEED WORK. yuksss
today at miki house gamble I won RM96, I want to win rm120++ but at last lose back.
OK la, deduct my MCD lunch and taxi fee I still won RM82 =p
Me very (ONG) in this chinese new year.
ong mean something like lucky
gamble keep win money   heheheeee
well,,,,, tomorrow need start back my work
I HATE WORK !!

going to take a shower and sleep well.
goodnight and sweet dream yah :-)


没有评论: