26.8.11

Thistle Hotel, PortDickson



Hello Peeps
I went to port dickson last 2 weeks ago
just a short trip to relax my mind
just wanna intro you guys a nice hotel at port dickson which I was stay over
THISTLE 
it's a new hotel at PortDickson
open not enough 3 years
so a lot things still look new
not like another hotel look old but never updated *lol


Room View *



Beach *







The beach is sooo freaking close with the hotel
so no worry about wanna walk for so long only can reach the beach
and guess what
Thistle Hotel got 2 swimming pool
the bigger one still have own bar
so you can order some foods or drink during your swimming time
and another small swimming pool is beside another big bar
if you stay at the small swimming pool
you can enjoy the sea view in front of you..
good design and I love it much 
















opsss.. I think I'm UGLY ~ and nobody love me ~~














Thistle so big
they still got own golf course



okay. it's a short post
forgive me :p

没有评论: