17.9.11

Mak e Some Dif ferent



AHH
I hope I have more free time to update my super dead blog
I'm sorry bloggers =(
After this month I think I will have more free time to concentrate on my photography skill and blog
[ off course , My study also ! ]
TIME fly ~ fly ~ fly away
It's September now 
just wanna post some photos to updated a new post
suddenly feel so interesting about to CUT photo
feel so cool and no more boring about those normal photo
actually that's not cut your photo and upload 3 pieces after you cut
just few easy step to make your blog photo look different
Actually if you're a blogger I think you will have some photo editor software
if you got it
just use the DRAW LINE function
to draw a WHITE/BLACK line on your photo
depends on your feeling
you can draw even more than 2 lines or another color as u think is amazing
but don't draw too much lines on your photo cause it seem like after CUTTING 
something like when u mad or angry then U take out a paper to Cut CUt CUT
lol
okay
here I got two simple pictures to show the different feeling











It's time to make some different photo =)

hope this time I will not fail anymore to print out my fisheyes photo


没有评论: