22.9.11

TWO WEEK




-A POST ABOUT THIS TWO WEEK-




● Went to car lesson class with BaoJit and SuetLing
maybe November or December I will get my car license 



● I  Subway



● must do thing in every month , Hair Cut



● iPhone Apps , ClassicSAMP



● Hello BiBi !



● Got my own one . YEAH. #Red BirkenStock



● movie,  I Smurfs You !!



● Movie (Nasi Lemak 2.0) with my beloved classmates 



● hello pretty girl



● Simple Lunch at MidValley



● Stuck in the KTM station after movie , CITY ON FIRE



● Zi Hong first time fetch me #exciting !



● iPhone Apps , Comic Mask



● My Tai Po



● After work went to supper , ShabuShabu



● I love funky , do you ?


● Lonely , as me



● The day fight with my lil brother



● Subway is the best breakfast ever ! 



● Love the true LOMO feel #don't think just shoot !



●1901 HotDog


● LUNCH



● iPhone Apps , Hipstamatic ( love the lomo feel )




● MICKEY MOUSE




● Uniqlo KLCC



● Updating #Instagram



● When I'm Still BLUR



● When I'm Wake Up










没有评论: