28.5.09

A Bitch



Hey...
Sorry for late update :S
Today is the last day for exam..
Yohoooo..
But I absence.
No why !
Actually starting holidays
Where do you go?

↓↓ This is my PJK answer paper..
1st time answer like this , lol



Finally finish PJK paper we all thinking how to go home.
Because later only my class don't have exam
so some call parrents come for fetch , or some ponteng go out..
except me, tai po and some........
Me so stupid still stay at school go enjoy breadtime :(
After that me and tai po oso go back home..

We just only try go out school , actually CAN !
that guard say XXX teacher order she can't give student go out.
But I say I'm not morning class , I'm afternoon class .
Then she like a BITCH..
Say wanna fight with me .. lol
Maybe me will lose ,
Because she not a guard , is a GANGSTA !!! REAL
like a 比男人婆更男人的男人婆 !


*Lucky I run already XD



We feel so boring in class :X
My eyes become small and small :(
No enough to sleep . HAIZ



this is me..not match XD




BibuBibu..
Saturday watch movie and Sunday date





I still feel so sad now....



WHY WHY WHY you do this for me?
I'm fragile

1 条评论:

Xing Tells You 说...

Duh~~ PJK paper is so so so unimportant and unnecessary to finish it...right?