1.12.10

2 more!!



December 1 today, how fast? =X
should I sad or happy?
** screaming !! **
guess what,,, I still have 2 more exam going on.
and today I do not need go exam add math
so stay at home have a whole day rest (need revision science for sure la \ . / )
after science need wait 1 more week only start my last exam, that stupid account
well
~ shake shake ~ move move ~
so I will listen some new song for my day
remember last post I was told you guys the westlife's new song?
here we're.

Hard to say goodbye is my favorite song in this new album !!
I like this album much
and black eyed peas new album not bad also !
the top 3 song I like in [The Beginning] album
DIRTY BIT!
so excited about my trip with classmates and the movie day on friday
for sure, finally I can meet you after my exam !!
arhh, fast finish my science paper and account paper !
cannot wait for it anymore
*.*
I was woke up so early, gotta have a nap and revision later
ByeBye =)
have a good weekend yah

-
-

Westlife- Hard To Say Goodbye

I feel so sad when I hear this "(



Westlife- Closer



Westlife- The Reason



Black Eyed Peas- Whenever



Black Eyed Peas- Love You Long Time

I cannot find a normal version, some of that is key was change, some of that is like (kei dai) 
so I choose a preview for you guys
if you like it, download for your own 1 =)



Black Eyed Peas- The Time (Dirty Bit)


I'm falling in love with this song
the effect sooooo cool !

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

The songs so nice.