14.12.10

good life



^^ hello``
sorry for long time didn't update
feel so boring to online
everything are the same
I don't know why, since I was finished my SPM exam i felt myself like very old
izzit me getting older ?_?
18 next year,,, opssss, is after half month I'm 18 !!!!
so FAST i'm 18 soon.
starting to think many things
future, my own feeling,  my own plan and many many things
yea`` I'm starting mature right? =X
WISH I NEVER GROW ~~~
sister came back almost 1 week
keep hang out with my sister and cousin
but they're going back later midnight =(
will miss they so much for sure, next meet might at Taiwan.
my sister is going to Taiwan and she bring me,brother and mother go also !!
I want go Taiwan badly !! ♥
remember last 2 years I kept told my friends I wanna be a Taiwanese *,*
come back come back, it's on March, still far far away.
hey guys` Christmas Is Coming Soon.
next week !!
what's your plan? ;-)
the most good plan is spend with lover
-----------------------du`du`du`----------------------
I will spend the day alone "(
should find some friends to celebrate with me
I hate Alone when some Big Day! 
I want my dream present !!!!!!!!
plsplsplspls, wish my dream come true.
I'm guai zai ^^
well, some photo of this few days
the world is amazing while I was taking picture
use the pure heart to feel the world*


Shaking in the car !!


first time saw the big X in the sky
run ahhh, ET on the earth ````
LAME =.=


The night going to Kepong


Sunshine is bright .


Green our's Home, Green our's Earth


I'm the sleepy pig !!


Starbucks Vs Christmas
`


I found something special
last few night sure have a bright star near to the moon.
the star is moon's lover? hehe
I like the feeling to looking out from the car window and starting reflect.
soooo nice ")
sister and cousin are flight soon at the midnight
miss them 
and the next plan is
Trip with classmates
Ouchh ! need to packing my stuff tomorrow.

p/s ::
 don't keep gossip about other people own life, they have their own way to make choice 
the world is brilliant just decision yourself how to look at the world
use the good way to look at the world and make the life strong
{{ my own way }}
if me EMO,
• go out have a look alone with some music
• smile with everyone who look at you even strangers
• help someone who's need help
if me Happy,
• phone call my best friends to share the happiness
• lying on the bed, smiling to myself and my Stitch zai
• act some cartoon's voice
if me Boring
• SLEEP !!
the best way ever !
nahh, that's my way to make my life strong
how's your?
you can find your own way also.
it's not too late
``so remember``
don't end up your life easily ! 



=) Smile and take a shot ! haha...




·thankyou for your visit·
·see you next time·
~\(≧▽≦)/~



没有评论: