7.12.10

3,4,5,6/12


Lalalalaa, I feel like finish my exam already
but true is haven't yet
rroy rroy wake up from dream =.=
ok, see !!
while I'm waiting my last exam paper
but I already out 4 dayss
zzzz
damn freaking tired.
1st day with bao jit meet Rapunzel
2nd day alone meet Rapunzel
3th day out with joey and cylde
4th day out with my sister , cousin and brother.
not much photos in another 3 days
only few photos when I out with Bao Jit =)
well,
this few days me really soooo guai zai
sleep at 11pm wake up at 7am
BUT I really don't know why
pimples become more =.=
hey?!?! rroy are you came from Mars ?
why you're so different one?
another people sleep early wake up early will less pimples
but u become more
(╯﹏╰)
yehh, I came from Mars
please call me Rroy Mars (wow , sound like foreigner)
Crazy ing
ok, photo time =)











the very first day meet my Rapunzel with bao jit
we have no choice so only can choose 3D version
*time was pass next movie time so late.
and the second day I watch normal version
True is I like 3D version more !!
it like more nice and cool even like U Can Kiss Rapunzel *shy shy*
like a little bit over    =.= ||
u ask me why need watch two times?
answer is the movie just tooooooooooooooooooo NICE and TOUCH
omgggggggggg
I like it much !!
Disney I love you !
Rapunzel I love you most !
for a cartoon fans like me
I will give 5 stars for this movie ^,^
CUTE character, FUNNY pet, NICE people, NICE music
♥ the reason why I watched twice
★★★★★
during the holidays time
you guys fast bring lover, friends or else watch it together.
holiday MUST watch movie






I like this part so much,
romantic !!
the song niceeeeeeeee ( I see the light )



I want one also !!
HOW CUTE? arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!


lol, 1 more princess 




don't scare !!
This is fact !!
because this is me =)


maybe you will block my blog while you saw this two photos
opsss, PAISEH lah !!



it's time to sleep ><
too late.
sweet dream to you and to me
I want dream of you ♥







没有评论: