5.5.10

17 yrs old sweet b'day.

All about 4/5/2010 (mine birthday)
I was wake up at 5.30am.
shower and whatever make myself look more great!
and go school by cab.
I'm feeling so high.
hahahaa ( 1 years only have 1 day only mah )
and everybody saw me and said happy b'day to me.
It's make me so shy lo.Idk why.
and,
so amazing thing was happen
my Account teacher absent !
ohyeah, my account teacher is not like that easily will absent.
(she need to take her's dad go see doctor)
my classmates had plan already how to give me a surprised
[put the b'day card in my exercise book, take the cake come out from the back side of door]
but,too bad is had some suck teacher came in my class.
make my party can't be more perfect :(
but nevermind, I get the heart from you all.
Not matter party is perfect or not, surprised or not..
I got you all is enough actually.
love my classmates !
after school my classmates text me that :
(QiQi)  Don't be unhappy la, sorry that this party can't be perfect.
I can feeling you're not so happy just now.
don't be unhappy la today is your b'day.
unhappy will got many pimples.hahahas (lol)

(Yasmynn)   Jun xian, Don't be unhappy lah.
I hope you later you'll get fun from them(mean vvip).
If us can't give you happy,just let they do if for you!
sorry about can't give you a unforgettable b'day party.

(Sally)  if I'm not wrong. She was tell my vvip on fb like this:
please remember later give jun xian more happy.
just now us can't give him happy.
so, help us.

(Suet Yee) sorry,today your b'day party was give bungle.
you look like unhappy,don't be unhappy la.
We're good friend,If you unhappy can tell us what happen.
we all will support you if you're feeling that is happy.

[OMG ! how touch of this all ]
[ I'm so proud I have you all, you all already make a unforgettable b'day to me ]
[ I'm happiness ]
Thankz God !

Yennie cook for me.
Yummy !!


This is my 1st cake !
-blueberry cheese cake-
Jenny Shake hand wiht me. hahaass
 The cake. look at Yong Yi. (he look like so hungry =p)
 Sciences Class
We're using the Canon Camera effects
This also.
and this too .
Moral class.
QiQi , Sally , My taipo.
HAHAA.. Happily because you all are beside me !
My b'day card !!
From: Ur Lovely Classmate
ya,this is turth ! you all really is my lovely classmate ♥
My smile is not good ! (fatttt face)
HM!!!!! I do regret already.. T.T
-------------------------------------------------------------------
After school I back home early because Kahleng said 2.45pm come fetch me
and I finish all but she not come yet.
I think she come around 3.30pm or 4pm
lie me. zzz
see! I still have free time to take picture. lol
she fetch me to 咖啡馆 eat lunch.
me,Cheeling,Kahleng,Joey and stupid Reachel .
Reachel lie me also.
cause she was told me she need tuition on Tuesday.
laaaa. You're pass to lie me.!
and I get my 4th and 5th present.
ohyeah ! I love it so much.
Me,Joey,Kahleng,Reachel,Cheeling
no idea why they want to pose like this. XD
and after that we go fetch Annie.
on the way Joey and Cheeling was quarrel about the E.T. language on the car.
I'm scare and thinking why on my b'day still want to get quarrel.
Cheeling said if want continue said the E.T. language pls get out from the car.
and Joey said (yes)
OMG ! why become like this.
Joey really alone at the road and we continue go fetch Annie.
Kahleng was said: bei d mean jun xian lah. yen dei shang ya!
I don't have said anything cause I saw Cheeling really is angry-ING.
after fetch Annie we go Lembar Maju .
kahleng said want buy something oh~
then we all follow her lo.
ah cheh ! We gonna to take dinner at Lembar Maju.
I give lie again.
because last time they said go Pandan Mewah have our's dinner.
And
Just know that quarrel is fake also!
LIE me AGAIN=.=
damn it. I like a stupid.
Quiet ing.
at last Lembar Maju there is quite expensive.
( 4 fish ball=Rm4 ) <- after you eat this fish ball you can fly. lol
ok, We plan again.
We go nearly the LessuiMall there eat steamboat.
My baby all at there ! YEAH.
Wendy,Kahleng,Reachel
Yennie,Annie,Kidmun,Miki,Joey
Reachel
Miki
Taipo (Kidmun)
Annie
Yennie
Beh Beh (Mr.Leong)
38 Kahleng (She be my driver a whole day)
Reachel again= =
Wei Lun. he's eyes ada problem
My Lovely Joey.
I miss jor with Cheeling take picture.because he busy eating. T.T
Red Ribbon.

this part I will never ever forget this.
kahleng call me sit down and take a handfree come out.
she said,
this is the video we prepare for you !
And I click play.
start is my few picture.(long tim ago)
then
Taipo and Yennie is the 1st to wish me happy birthday on this video.
OMG!
I starting cry!
after that is Miki ( IDK why she said gong hei fa choi loh )
then
Reachel,PiPi,Cheeling and Joey
They sing 朋友 (pengyou) to me
touch touch touch!
Can't stop crying anymore.
then is Mr. Leong.
he NG many time lo.
at the last is WeiLun.
god !
I more can't control.
keep crying!
like a little baby.
they say don't waste tissue because tissue is expensive. -.-
Deng Deng Deng Deng.
they take out my 2nd cake.
ohyeah. Is a pig.
Okay.
Pig=Rroy
Rroy=Pig
hahaaaa! they so pandai !
and the last last last.
Reachel take out the last present.
a box of 美人语 moisturiser.
lol.
cry again.!!!
because this moisturiser is me want long time ago but I not yet action only.
they all buy for me.
yoo ! gam dong loh !
thankyou all. !!
muackzz !
♥♥♥
see my eyes so red. just finish cry only. xp
Pig=Rroy
Me beside Rroy
Kahleng Ah Kahleng. so delicious this cake ?

this song for my best friends .




I have a great memory on 4/5/2010 !
thankyou very much my vvip and classmates to give me a
Unforgettable birthday.
You all are the best in my deep heart!

有此良朋,无憾了



3 条评论:

Jessica Yee (FB) 说...

奈斯奈斯~!!
feeling touching too!T.T
jealous u hv such CLASSMATE n such VVIP~ like it! n ur sound......so cute geh~~~ hehe :P

Whiitly 说...

so 幸福 neh ~
must cherish your 貼心 friends oh =D

KiDuLt 说...

好感动TT