15.5.10

I'm in (^.^)

hey everyone!
I have a good news want to share to you all.
I'm in 20 !!

Well, I'm panic when I saw the guy.
s i g n
I still can't do more perfect.
competition is going soon on 23/5.
how can I do better?

lol
don't forget this is my exam month !
I still have 3 weeks exam
yesterday was started my 1st paper
I C T
quite hard to answer it !!
this time sure FAIL'
and
 yesterday is my taipo b'day also ;-)
Happy birthday to you!
and we were went to steamboat again.
same place,same time.

(suet yee playing game, and I bully her XD)
( OMG ghost ! July havent come yet. how come so fast saw this )


yeah, Happy Birthday to Taipo ;-)
This picture so blur!!!! 我接受唔到咯 XP
and I want to share this picture.
Wednesday Joey,WeiLun and Mr. Leong
went to film the exterior. ( just a small role )
and if I not wrong, this is about 60s.
when Joey mms this picture to me
 I really can't stop laugh!
because her's style really so funny !


Okay, today is Saturday.
Enjoy and Have Fun
;-)

没有评论: