25.5.10

S h r e k


25/5/2010 ☀
time goes so fast, end of May is coming soon.
yesterday was a boring day to me.
because so tired make me can't wake up to school.
today I no need to exam
so stay at home.
and I don't want have a boring day again.
so went to pavillion alone to watched ' Shrek The Final Chapter '
if you going to watch this movie.
better have a 3D version =)
because I think 3D version is nice than the normal version. 
[ I miss the night at Ipoh Cinema badly :( ]
do you have see the red hair guy?
red hair mean he's in (angry) mood
he have many fake hair 
and the hair mean he's in what (mood)
 like for business , speech...
38 guy ! ( &%#^&! )

[ 3D version is better ]




all of my friends are falling in love.
but I'm still alone.
how pity am I ? sigh 
baby come back to me~~~~

没有评论: