12.1.11

12/1




so BORING with my work !
damn it everyday also the same!
 wake up -> work -> wait back home -> sleep
LIfe Suck !! Lifeless !!
I'm thinking of should I stop it after this month?
then stay at home be a very lazy boy (macam pig)
then at home life become the same also =,=
wake up -> eat -> sleep -> eat -> sleep
any special plan for me??
I just can't live like this T.T


well, I like the drunk at the night. 
it's so amazing. LOL
I want to blog badly, but too bad is I have no any idea to plus work make me crazy .
sorry blog walkers =(

Dong Dong Dong, Qiang Qiang Qiang
CHY is coming soon, I still haven't buy any things for my CNY.
ok larh, T-shirt again. I knowwwww
 zzZzzzzzz

ohyes, I just change my blog song.
It's name
WE NOT SPEAK AMERICANO.

I love it much, do you guys?






没有评论: