26.1.11

12///1




I'm felt surprise you guys visit back my blog
^,^ thankzyou !!

-
today is my off day.
went to Talyors college to have a look [OMG there really so beautiful !]
after talyors I went back to Pandan Indah to have a tea season with my lovely classmates
long time didn't saw them.
we chat about many things'
like chat about plan a trip again 
we want to go back Hong's hometown to have a ''Kampung Boy/Girl life''
hong's hometown so near beach so we can every morning go there have a breathe 
Want to joy with my classmates badly
Arrhhhh, March fast come :-(
I can't wait for the trip.
I hope yasmynn and suet yee free to join also.
both of them too busy on their office work.
CNY is so close now !!
next week
I want to off 1 week as my holiday
can I ? =3=


WHY my face look so weird recently? 
WHY they so handsome?
WHY I cannot be 1 one them?

I WANNA BE A HANDSOME BOY !!!



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU :-)
gong xi fa cai
hong bao na lai, HAHA

没有评论: