27.2.10

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶


Yesterday 26/2/2010.
 weather still sooo hot !
hang out with vip yesterday.
went to pavillion for our movie.
[财神到] is still ok only.
not funny at all actually.
yesterday was a boring day.
boring movie , boring weather and boring face (ME)
: (    SIENZ A !

 Hair is set over !

Miss Ipoh  (︶_︶)

I like this picture.
Joey look cute :D

They call this ' Big Head Photo ' =.=

Smileeeeeee : D




 25/2/2010 Thurday
After school I was went to kah leng's home again.
How bad of kah leng .
Always call me go there gamble : (
BAD FRIEND
XD
At the night , tired already.
we started to play and take photo.
This our style .
hahahahahahaaaa
boyboy and girlgirl

Don't laugh la ! taking picture Ah jiejie !!
Funky again. XD

finally she stop to laugh!!

[[ 社会腐败 ]]
that's not my rokok !
I'm guai zai : )

guns !!
shoot joey !!

Aiyeryer...Who is the girl?

My design 1 (she is a Admirl)
XD

My design 2 (she is a Princess)

not my design =.= ( ini cuci tandas punya )

绞刑







1 WEEK IS END SOON.

没有评论: