9.2.10

Vip day




Today went to TS with vip.
really tired cause need fast back home to standby and out early >.<
After I done, Fatty call me go he home..WTF!
he was painting=-=
Nothing can do so I was sleeping in he room to kill time.
He really like a girl cause he is trouble than me!
Keep to ask me which 1 shirt is nice..
Bla Bla Bla !!!!!.~~
I'm bad in mood but he still keep to ask ! :<(
After done all then we went to TS to meet vip.

Well,
I don't know they in K room because they was told me as they want to buy thing.
Truth! (Trouble is a friends) :S




But I'm in the room XD.



Don't know..,.. Maybe she sot Q jor.




Babe don't sad. Cause I'm sad too. :(



She is confused now. cause xxxxjxx1.





Noh...she more mad to xxx.......Haizzzz...





Hair is grow .
maybe will go cut before CNY..
新年嘛~





I don't like this picture :x




恭祝各界
新年快乐
万事如意
XDDD
END. (tired man !)

没有评论: