24.2.10

gamble

Ok. today is Wednesday.
I absence again.
so, This week me only 2 days for school :X
monday , wednesday(absence)
tuesday , thursday (school )
friday (holiday )
how bad am I. but actually am not a bad student ! :D
.about yesterday.
for me yesterday is 1st day of school.
2 weeks I didn't go school.
>.<
yesterday finish school then we went to bao jit home to bai nian and gamble
(actually , only gamble lo! -_-)
weather so hot !!!
we walk to bao jit house.
when reach , all lack water already ! :0


suet ling & qiqi
so many junk foods.


Ying jie & Kid Mun
( they don't know I was taking picture )

Zi Hong
he is a boss :D


Suet yee & Yong Yi
they 2 like sister and brother.


Aiyo...
see ! ying jie gamble also lazy ! XD
If she know I uploard this picture I will die soon. :x

This 2 is qi qi bought to me as present. :)


Suet yee and mine 1.
she choose the same 1 with me :s

------
And this present come from Australia. :D
Mei hoon gave me this.
After bao jit home I with tai po went to kah leng home for second round
lol..
kah leng there also many ppl gambling.
there more geng.
1 group for poker and 1 group for black jack.
ermmm..
I was play until 7pm only back home.
how crazy of us?
Well, win a little bit.
better than lose : )
'
'
'
'
'

没有评论: