7.2.10

Do you feel it? 楽しくありません




I'm reallly so down , sadness and unhappy about this week.
All the bad things was happen!
I have try to find a way to make myself be happy.
But, it's FAIL.
Who's know the feeling as me feeling now?
all Ain't Perfect. do they?
Who can take me go away and give me a warm hug.

I just want to know I'm still alive.


I don't want to be hiding and seeing you all in the corner to be happy.


I Don't Want Bad Mood Accompany Me To Celebrate CNY.




---Crying at the Midnight----------------Do you know?---






see!
when my friend's class sportcheck ,
they put they phone inside my bag.
(Sony Ericsson's Fans)




Went to Jusco today.
and ate my dinner at Sushi King.
I was full cause unhappy.
Keep eating !!!





[ Smile because it unhappy ]

Fake Smile when you look at me.
Inside my deep heart have some feeling you never know it.



WS,JY,WL,KD..are you there? I need you now.

没有评论: