2.4.10

April Fool

 (I like this)
Ok. Today was April Fool.
I was went to Time Square with vvip to wacthed movie.
>>>美丽密令<<<
erm..
this movie is funny lo.
but ntg special.
just for fun and laugh.
3 half of star ★★★ I gave.
when me wacthing movie ayumi text me and told me that she at KL now.
OMG
I ask her at where.
I want to meet her . I miss her so much.
then she reply me as HAPPY APRIL FOOL.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz @(&$@(*&(@*&
WTF. not fun actually looooo . I want angry jor !
SEI AYUMI
hm
-jump-
and after finish movie we went to Sungai W to eat our's lunch.
马桶餐厅
zzzzzzz
this is my 1st time and last time also.
last time I don't want go there cause there really look not delicious !
BUT
today I try
very disappointed.
A CHEH !
'虚有其表'
not so delicious and expensive also.zz
then
we went to take big head picture.
really not feeling so fun today.
Because I really feeling so sleepy!
finish it we back Ts.
haha~ we play bowling !
Oh I like it.
so shy cause they only look at me and liying while we're playing bowling.
they don't want play !!!!!!!!!!!!
okay. we back home...f.i.n.e.
some funny thing was happend.
when we waiting LRT we all sit on the floor to gossip about someone.
we laugh and strangers thinking we're crazy.
and, we keep to said who want to take us back home.
(we like beggars and orphans)
we have no home to back XD
kah leng is the most like no home to back.
cause she like a child !!
she like open her's hand to said,'施舍个发财钱'
lalalalalala.
no one want to take you go homeeeeeeee! sai hei la lu. =P
enhm~ this is my day.
how about yours?
hope you all have fun at April Fool.

ohyeah : )

this is what calling big head picture.
because I really have a big head.
orphan leng ~ nobody want
Joey.. she look tired >''<
Miki. today I look ugly but she keep want take picture with me. :x
Annie. Long time didn't watch movie with her already.
glasses like bra -_-
Tolong Tolong!!
 -_- aiyeryer I don't want you kiss me  :x
Edit by me. I like this !



END

没有评论: