26.4.10

yasmynn' bday ♥

Jump and Fly.
All about last sunday.
(Yasmynn b'day)
I was ate sooooo full and had fun.
I got a great memory with my classtames.
We all wear pink colour t-shirt (except someone who is don't know need wear pink)
After we all finish ate we went to field .
we're playing the water ballon and last.
started WAR!!
 dripping wet
yasmynn dad used the video camera to record circumstance.
wakao.
so young sui !

---------------------------------------------

太婆,洁雯
世贤
永义
继豪
晓仪
佩珊
主角,盈洁
美慧
雪玲 ( so tired to smile anymore,hahaaa)
宝积
(怎么这张好像在拥抱=.= 我们没有在抱抱哦)
俊彦

咏健
美慧,宝积,盈洁 (太婆和雪玲在自拍XD)
this idea really so great and nice !!
all of our name !
this 1 is yasmynn make for our 11 best classmates.
make by herself ! so cool and I like this so much.
thankyou Yasmynn ^^
lol. this 1 really so funny.
cause I design it become like music album picture
XD



I like this song so much and
 I Taiwan


没有评论: