16.4.10

Rockk

 WTF. I have done this post but suddenly lost it.
 I was spend nearly 2 hours to finish it
 and now
 I'm fucking mad and tired.
 so this post become brief post.
 ( I have write many things about yesterday T.T )
yesterday went out with Joey and Reachel
they need to training because they're working while PC FAIR.
Reachel fetch us and we had our's lunch at Sungai w one cafe.
not bad actually. (¯﹃¯)
and after finish lunch me and Joey went to klcc.
Joey need go to klcc training.
klcc is sooooooo far from sungai wang.
 joey go training and I was shopping with myself.
3 hours alone at klcc.
seriously, If I'm not bad in mood I won't shopping with myself anymore.
feeling so lonely .
I don't want be Mr. Lonely Rroy.
My battery is finish so I go back and rest at garden park to wait joey finish training.
after that me and joey go back pav to meet reachel.
I have a new friend now ---   Danniel
he is a conversationist and friendly boy.
leng zai and I think he is very famous lo!
I want to be a leng zai also. :(
(supernaturalness)

my skin is changing bad.
very
very
bad
bad
skin
so, I need to get a better skin before my birthday.
like
tou fu fa skin ( impossible)
okay la. better skin is enough for me.

 I change my blog song already.
 (Man who can't be moved,untouchable,and baby)  
 enjoy now







 I'm mad because lost my post.





 




没有评论: