16.8.10

1608•



Come on,, now I miss my long hair. KNS!
today went to KL (I swear I'll not going to KL in this week, but fail )
cut hair, shopping and suddenly had a movie with MIKI.
OMG ! LOVE IN DISGUISE so nice and sweet.
you guys should go watch it with your lover. =)
not bad this movie !
and I bought 3 T-shirts !
yeah,, the cartoon 1 sooooo cute !
haha, love it much. and 1 is for JOEY's birthday party.
ghost! every month also have birthday star.
poor because always going party. lol.
NVM, happy is enough !
* I wish I have credit card, like that I can bring many nice T-shirt back home.
oh-yeah~~ (╯▽╰)v
pimples on my face, because of this few days didn't drink a lot water.
ARHH.. so bad !!
weather so weird, so you guys should take care yourself and drink a lot water
:D

and, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you and     me....
IMY



any different? starting miss my long hair T.T 







MIKI's new phone, E5.







A song come from the movie.
just-so-nice \(≧▽≦)/



没有评论: