25.8.10

TAMAN PERTANIAN



Sorry for very very late to update. T^T
okay, we went to Shah Alam last saturday.
bicycle together really very funny.
You can feel the smell of jungle, and saw many many green things (is good for your eyes) 
 TAMAN PERTANIAN 
I was woke up at 5.30am -_-
then 6.30am start our's jounery.
really no need so early to wake up..
cause when we were having our's breakfast Miki only told me that there open start from 9am
KNS =..=
and 12something starting back home.
guess what ?! we're just spend Rm7 to borrow bicycle for each and plus entry ticket.
so cheap !! better than go sungai wang much x100 !
so tired when on the way to home. just-so-sleepy
 Oh-yeah, soo good to Cycling. because I less sports. hahahahaha
anyway, it's a very good day. =D

and now, is the photos time. lol
sorry for making your eyes pain. hehee























































1 条评论:

匿名 说...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.