8.8.10

KL TOWER


I went to KL Tower yesterday.
It's a very 1st time to me. 
HAHA.. very excited when I go in the lift.
I think that is not enough 2min then reach 250m already..
SO HIGH !
while I walked out from the lift I felt a bit pening =X
when you're there,
you'll feel the KL Town look like very old .
cause all buildings ( wong gam gam ) geh !
like dirty and old.   lol
after that, visit animals, ride a pony and play the fake F1 .
hahaa.. very fake but that's sweet  ♥
I enjoy it !
I love the moment !

 GORGEOUS DAY !



no strawberry jam, no blueberry jam,
only have CAR JAM haha


 Don't ask me why those photos are black and white, 
 because inside got FEELING. 


COOL


KL TOWER !







Rroy in the LIFT


Toy Town. weee~


Yes,, KLCC beside me.



Sunset Time





 

C O B R A


someone's BROTHER
haha !






Pity Pony and Fat Rroy  :'D




good weekend again...



没有评论: