2.8.10

Spotile Night


Okay, lets talk about last night 
The Spotile Night at Sungai Wang.
after school I was so rush go back home to ready out again.
cause I wanna have a lunch with my friend but fail  :-[
so only can phone kh and reachel ask them at where.
kh with her bf and I accompany reachel shopping in Pavillion.
our's legs were sooo tired.
so we bought slippers at Padini.
hahaa.. we wear new slippers shopping in Pav.
* Pi Pi Pia Pia *
both of us keep using the slipper make the noise sound !
everyone looking at us. very very funny but paiseh !
after heavy rain we go back sungai wang to meet Miki and Joey.
(thought of after met, me and reachel would going back home)
Joey was sadness and moody so I only can stay back to accompany her.
she said want watch the competition so we did.
everytime we talking about (yun fen).
but I never know it.
in last night, finally I know what is ( yun fen )
I be friend with the gang who is I never meet never know.
we have the same target, so we scream it and share !
I never ever play out of control like this with strangers...
I'm very glad to know you guys.
Teng, Jun Yoong and your friends..
we had the good moment ! hahaaa
we support Jeff and Pauline
and both also are the Winner !
how high were we? You have no idea !!!!
and all time is raining,
but we still keep scream in the heavy rain ..
more high !
我的热情 好像一把火
hahaaa.. I know the meaning now. =D

amazing night to me !
but now, I have no more sound -_- lucky not sick.



you guys give me a gorgeous night!
thank you




she is Teng !



with M3 Andy.


look at us. so wet !! hahaaa
he is Jun Yoong 


Jeff !


Cute Angel Xiao SI


Pauline and Jeff.
Congratulations !!


and last -_-
we're sooo ugly. HAHA.





next post is coming soon =D







1 条评论:

匿名 说...

haha~
nice nice to meet u all 2~~

[[ TENG ]]