30.8.10

SING !!


OPSS !
my blog so dead, many things I want to change
nice banner , template and ...............
holiday is coming soon. (should sad or happy?)
any plan? guess what?!
A birthday Party is coming soon.
It's my best friend birthday, Joey .
 gonna to ready the present.
so many things need to prepare.
xxxxxxxxxxx
-SECRET-
Is on 7th September.
time goes so fast, now already is 30 August
What I did before?
NOTHING !
just share my life with my classmates and friends.
we have no more time to stay together =(
anyway, I had upload some photos here.
It's my Tuition Centre =D
the very good teacher who is nice to chat and pro on math and add math.
he's really so SING arhhh!
because he is (o・∇・)o Ah Sing o(・∇・o) 
ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ







5 EKUITI


The couple 




Best friends, Sze Xian :-)



we're cute. HAHA


okayyyy, supper time.
see you guys again :D
I wait you come back !




没有评论: