26.11.10

26/11




Ohlala Ohalala
finally 1st week is end.
can breathe well today.
HUuuu.. finally I know the air is soooo fresh.
T.T
when I concentrate on my BM
I answer my Bi paper keep thinking of the BM word 
something like I write ialah as is
zzzzzz
I scare my BI cannot get the result as I want.
I did triple check for it.
but less point in my writing
over focus on BM
kanasai =-=

Ok, a happy thing is going to happen is
OUR's TRIP
when I finish 1 subject I sure tell my classmates still have how many days to GENTING
Though our's trip location is genting
but I don't think it's a big deal.
If you get a lot happy with the person who you love
the place is not a big problem.
arhhh, I'm excited about it.
I will sure not sleep well at the night before genting
even no sleep at all
hehe, I'm the kind of person will excited till cannot sleep well before a date
yeahss, that's rroy ^.^


well, stop here.
I'm going to do revision for my IT and MATH
a big nervous and stress again after BM and BI

IT i want to score as C (better B, cause I already have 30 marks as my basic mark)
MATH i want to score as A (If I can, I did too much mistakes =.=)
MORAL i want credit enough =.=
SCIENCE cincai lah, pass ok.
ACCOUNT cincai again la, pass ok.


CONCENTRATE on my study.
bye-bye
and 
good luck





1 条评论:

匿名 说...

如果我可以像你一样乐观就好了。我真的很怕。我觉得自己应该不会考得很好。不过,我希望你会考得很好哦。哈哈。祝福你。