9.11.10

ARH ! how good ?



My class make a party yesterday at Pizza Hut .
had a lot fun with them.
 O-M-
how come my classmates so playful and crazy?
HAHA, I love them so so much !
lucky yesterday the place have no so many people.
so, pizza hut like our's class private use.
keep naughty and take photo.
run here - run there
laugh out of control
chat loud
so so so enjoy the few hours.

I have a best memory in my senior high school life again.
arhh, but my high school life is ending soon. =) /  =(
can don't end it?

AWESOME , GORGEOUS & WONDERFUL life I always got it
I have sweet love, sweet family, sweet classmates and sweet friends.
how good ?!?!??!?! (screaming !~~)


thankyou God.
you treat me so well and good.
hard to believe
^,^

let's photo talking the story with you guys o(≧v≦)o~~







My treasure hunt present *.*







The Big Big Fruit Cake


♥ Happy Graduation ♥
5 Ekuiti Senior Year
2010




baby rroy is growing up XDD




resit of the day 
Long Long Long



Bye Bye artist, hehe↖(^ω^)↗



I was SO HAPPY


My treasure hunt gang !



When I get attack >'<



Laughing ! so happy


teacher was saying the thank you to everyone






SECOND ROUND



Walking to Cafe




 We always have the CRAZY way to enjoy the CRAZY life 






thank you 
5 EKUITI



smiling , you guys always in my deep heart =)





1 条评论:

Alvin Saputra, STUDENT today.. SUPERSTAR tomorrow!!! 说...

You're photos is really nice!!!!

OMG!!! I really want to hang-out with my friends to ( Like you and your friends ), but I'm ssooooooooooooooo Bussssssssssyyyy!!!! T-T

But, nice blog!! hahaha... Really Cool!!