14.11.10

friday !!


okay, today blog about my friday school life.
my school life is brilliant. haha..
in the heavy rain morning.
I'm the 1st person got in my class.
so pity,
I was listening (I look at you) and waiting my classmates come out
i thought they will never come to school because of heavy rain.
1st, I saw my class leader come out. (disappointed)
 more 5 min, finally bao jit come out. (crying)
after that banana come out also.
then
yasmynn, qi and suet yee come out too (happy)
omg, so glad to see them. ^^

nothing to do so we just only can camwhore in somewhere.
we plan to go whole school to take photo.
but we didn't finish walk whole school already finish school.
=X
we went back to 4 Ekuiti.
take some photo 
time goes so fast, I still haven't finish enjoy my day.
I want back !
sigh ..




My english teacher
only 11 students =.=


dai xiu jek ~


before we start the (trip)


at block C

I'm going to show what is happening in my school day.
↓↓↓


when we're serious
HOMEWORK's TIME


when we're sleepy
SLEEPING's TIME

 when we're sharing
SECRET's TIME (1)
(2) 

when we're free
GOSSIP's TIME 

 when we're focus
STUDY's TIME

when we're in exam
SLEEP and FRAUD's TIME XDDD



gangster?!?!? =.=







don't know why cannot see our's face =.=


ghosts are jumping





school day finish T.T



friday is my last day in school bus life.
this school bus accompany me 11 years since I was 7 years old.
goodbye school bus, goodbye uncle.
-
tomorrow school day
going to rest well =D






没有评论: