13.11.10

thursday !!



thursday and firday cannot blog well.
don't know why.
until today only can upload my picture.
okay,let's see my thursday school life ^^

I bring some colour and a white t-shirt to school that day.
I want to make some fun with my beloved classmates.
too bad is, some of they didn't come school.
If I'm not wrong, the day in my class have around 10 people only.
in my gang, 
yew(we call him 蕉, mean banana), bao jit , yasmynn and qi qi
=X
we don't have stay at our's class.
after break time .
we move to form 3 class.
don't have any from 3 student for sure
then
we start to painting.
we draw what we want at in front.
like draw name, some cartoon.
before we draw it, I still don't know what I should draw for
so some idea come, I draw a pink , black & blue line.
after that I draw a stupid little human at down there. 
and draw a big R as my face.
then yasmynn , bao jit, qi qi and yew draw their our's stuff on the shirt
when we finish it, we were so excited the next step.
we were going to make some palm print .
hehe ↖(^ω^)↗
I just have 4 colour so qi use yellow mix blue become green.
the green colour look so sport. I like it.
> after school <
we plan to yasmynn house for chatting.
we're more more more close when we know more about each other.
we so action when we were talking about some topic.
and we so enjoy yasmynn's bedroom.
the wall have so many star after we off the light.
like stay at beach.
5 something yew's daddy fetch me back.
On the way to home I was asleep.
in my sweet sweet dream



I shouldn't miss my high school day again
I miss too much last time.
I always absent.
I do regret.
I should accompany more with them
I love you all. =)


like some charity show ,lol


mine 1 is black colour. ^.^



bao jit


yasmynn


qi qi


banana


me


in front of the shirt




I end my day in the sweet dream....







没有评论: