16.11.10

monday !!!



I want set this photo large size.
do u see I change my hair style? =p
Monday, is my last day in school (next school day is the first day of SPM)
haiz
time goes so fast
today is 16 November.
next tuesday SPM is start.
I still cannot make sure my BM will pass.
my bm skill suck.
cannot remember those thing in my brain.
Arhh, I hate myself.
but 
I still enjoying the days with my love love classmates.
monday go school just for take the paper for spm.
so spend a lot of time in hall to listen teacher blah blah blah.(aiyar, last time)
and the unforgettable part in the process is all class need to shake hand with every class teacher
and we plan to make a surprise to our's teacher.
suddenly all together said thankyou and make a bow 
after that I hug my every member in my gang
cry out =(
我不捨得他/她們
if can, I want to stop at this year don't need to growing up.
this is impossible =( 
well, let's see my photo at the day.




lying in the hall





truth is suet yee is a ghost ><








my BM teacher. she is the best BM teacher I ever had.


don't jealous our's team work.
when they saw a camera is catching the photo they will running to join together.
this is 5 Ekuiti


not forget my VVIP !!





long long time didn't saw them in school


hall is hot


my lou po zai ^,^


Yasmynn. HAHA



wendy and reachel at bus stop ♥


after school I went to mcd accompany my vvip a while
then go kfc find my classmates to group study.
busy like idk =.=



I Love My High School Life So Much !!

it's endless


没有评论: