26.6.09

Great



YeaH..
Finally I got time to blogging..
Tuesday 23/6/2009
Is my second best day in my life
So enjoy and I hope I can stay at there
love you so so much :D
Forever can't forget that day...........




After I reach KL I went to Pav find tai po and Niu.
Bought her a present.
Because today is Niu birthday
hoohoo...
Wish Niu Niu forever cutie




Today school day is funny.
Because all time we stay at ICT class..
We got 3 parts for learn Networking.
1st part I don't know teacher teach what.
So I keep playing my Pet Society and Restaurant City.
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK...(hA!)
Second part learn how to make a cable
Is soooooooo funny to me..
Third part teach us how to open CPU inside.(I think)
LAME!
I don't have go to see and I keep sitting to play my phone
Watch Hannah Montana in my phone...XD




A book from my classmate



I don't know if my class lost her will how


Sienz.



Favourite Pen



Before



and After



Tired!






1 条评论:

Joel,约珥 说...

i oso wish learn ict