29.6.09

Starting



Finally today is 28 June..
My sister will back Sabah tonight to start her job..
So fast she come back 1 month already..
erm...
I can't online soon.
Because my pc die already and this 1 month I'm use my sister computer to online..
Damn it..Stupid Laptop!
But..I still can online at school.
Blogging and play my facebook game in school..LOL
I wan a new laptop or notebook :(

In July..
I plan don't go out 1 month..
TS? Sungai wang? Pav?
You can't see me at there!! hohoho...
I want be a very good boy :D



You want a very good boy which good to you and
do whatever you ask me to and
not always quarrel and disappointed you

I REMEMBER DEAR!!

4 条评论:

小文 Jowy 说...

whoah, if cant hang out for a month, i think i may die XD
gambateh neh XD

小东 说...

你长得好可爱~
很可爱的小弟弟~

Cedric Ang 说...

nevermind la if cannot go out. here in new york also boring.

Cedric Ang 说...

Maybe we chat on MSN?