24.7.11

COLLEGE !!










SEE !!!
all of my classmates are started their college life?
How about me?
erm...
I'm start soon !
YiBiYaYa
faster finish August pls !!
cause I wanna go for trip badly
and 
October for College Life
yeah ^,^Y

recently my hormone not balance =,=
face keep pop many pimples
make me need to buy some medicine to control it
zzzz


hope it really can control those SUCK pimples
and
A leng zai at here !!
look at his gorgeous face
nose , eyes , face shapes ...
so perfect !
I want a nose like him
can I ?
ok la
He's Joshua Tok
a facebook friend
suddenly saw his facebook so post it in my blog and let you guys see leng zai
lol
I WANNA BE A LENG ZAI also !!!
gambateh change change change
Save my skin pls , god !!



ok, uncle rroy should sleep now
goodnight : )








没有评论: