30.7.11

lovely night!



T.G.I.F
finally !
I know why we want to thankz God is Friday
cause Friday night is freaking amazing good
why?
cause I met them !
MY LOVELY CLASSMATES EVER !
Zi Hong went back to KL from Kampar
arhhh
miss him a lot
and sze xian , yong yi ..
but so sad is banana , bao jit and yasmynn cannot attend this yam cha moment 
not complete at all
but at least I still got them beside me
this is the best feeling in this few months!!
thankz GOD !
let's share some photo 
although just one hour something we were spent 
but I do really feel so enough and happy
Glad to see them : )
















Yes
I'm show off ing I have so gOOOOOOOd classmates
when we're still high school
another class will jealous us also
cause we're so close and never have any fight !
if you got this kind of best friend gang also
please ,, TREASURE!
God so good to me
Cause I got 2 best friend gang !
muack !!
and guess what
Joey is coming back on tomorrow early morning!!
arhhh
crazy miss her a lot
she went to PLKN for 3months
finally she is come back !!
can't wait to talk loud with her !
 a lot things gonna share to her
;-)



and here,,,
it's my new iPhone case
STITCH !!
I wait it for so long time !!
finally got this
and this is very limit 
lalalalalala
=P








God is fair ,
He gave me best friendship, so he pick off my best relationship
Bye , my love
I do really love you so so much...










没有评论: