14.7.11

Genting Trip



MORNING !!
here's the new day
I went to GENTING HIGHLAND yesterday
it's relax day with family
nothing special just so so...
sleep , eat and play
a bit feel boring about Malaysia..
planning to go Singapore !!
I must have a trip in this year
I SWEAR !!
let's go picture !!!
-
-
-









Pizza Factory is a quite nice restaurant 
One of the pizza flavor ( Eggs And Bacon ) is supppppppper DELICIOUS !
because they add some eggs on the pizza so the pizza become more soft
this is the first pizza I ever have like that soft !!
KL got Pizza Factory?
I miss the flavor !! 



He's my HERO !
I watched it again in Genting Cinema =P











---------------------------
Here is the iPhone photo zone !!
rock it !!!








ok stop at here
do you guy think I'm a emotional guy ?
like 表情多多 ?
I'm always like this when I'm with my friends
they hate me when I'm annoying in front of them
but no choice, they need to accept it 
cause this is the real me =p
HAHAHA



iPhone camera is freaking amazing !
NICE



I do regret WHY I give a stupid stylist cut my hair like a FOOL
it's so weird after I realized it in front the mirror 
it's too late, apologize my hair :'(
I will grow you up very soon !!














Song of this few days
Blinded By Love - Lenka
pretty nice and relax...
suit my mood
and Lenka is more beautiful !


it's time to say goodnight
hope you enjoy my post : )

没有评论: