19.7.11

JULY


hello hello
it's time to update my blog
wanna blog about what I was bought yesterday and today
I really spent a lot
almost spent RM 8xx
lol
I just bought :

TopMan Polo T-shirt
TopMan Skinny pants
New Balance Men's Classic Shoes
New Balance MN Classics Shoes
Biotherm Aquasource 

only 5 things spent me RM8XX
damn it my heart so pain 
but no feeling when I buy =,=
no people treat me good so treat myself good lo
hope biotherm product can give plenty of water to my dry skin
no love = DRY
so my whole skin sooooo DRY
I need moist !!!
Biotherm please help my skin :'(
for sure
I should sleep early and sleep before shower
what I was did is I asleep without shower this few days
so tired after work
 I know damn dirty and no good for my skin !
I must shower after I blogging !
MUST DO

here's some photos for two days 





黑涩会美眉, 丫头 
saw her at topman yesterday @@
ignore my face please!!
I got a SUCK hair style and I have no idea how to set it
just wait it grow T.T







New Balance Men's Classic Shoes
*my favourite color :p


 New Balance MN Classics Shoes


Biotherm Aquasource 
this is freaking expensive !!
RM 196
if this is not work , I will boom Biotherm (lol)



TopMan is LOVE


and BB is LOVE too =)


I'm using both , LOL


No point to change my iPhone casing cause it's just so NICE

scan my BB code if you want =,=







lastly , 
rosie huntington-whiteley is my lover now
muack !!



xoxo 
goodnight



run for bathroom,,,,




没有评论: