9.7.11

7 / 7 / 2011

Hello People
tomorrow is 9th July
for you safe
hope you guys stay at home and not going anywhere :-)
I'm gonna to blog about the Saisaki Buffet Day
we were to Saisaki to have a dinner with Reachel
can't remember how long time we didn't meet each other already
fewssss month !
time passed like roller coaster 
fast like you have no idea @@"
just a simple dinner at the night but at the noon I was having movie (TRANSFORMER) with myself
it's soooo LONELY
I really hope someone were beside me 
so I can share my action, my opinion or else to her/him
starting know why those people telling us that
: when you're growing up, you're getting more lonely :
I know what's the mean totally !!
nobody have the free time to accompany you
even you already plan it before one week or two
but they will still tell you
: I'm busy on my assignment
: I'm not finish my work yet I think can't make it on
: dudududu.... the number is busy for right now, please try later.
that's all I was face on the day
I walking around and around in Pavillion
like a fool have no a right way to go
sit and sit and almost asleep while I sitting on the chair
suddenly feel like wanna leave KL so so much
hate this place so much -.-t 
already feel boring and tired for the city life
rush+busy+tired+sleepy

opssss
type over
heyhey
it's time to intro you guys my new partner =D
it's an iPhone 4 here
I know I'm outdate laaa
but no choice
Appss and Software is the best damn thing in our's life !
everytime you on your facebook you can see your friends using iPhone apps to capture those photo and upload
soooo
I want too ! !
I want to use photograph apps to play boom my iPhone
hiak hiak hiak
and I'm selling my bold 3 : (
so sad wanna say byebye to my BB
but no worry
I'm still a BB kaki !!
it's BB CURVE !
say Hi to gorgor jekjek 
lol
↓↓
WHITE BB CURVE & BLACK IPHONE 4
wanna ask me why don't buy a white one?
erm... every time I saw white one
feel like so yellow =,=
and hard to buy cover
black is suit to every color cover !
HAHAHA

----

And here's my ShinChan iPhone 4 cover
this kind of cover is a hongkongese business guy selling to LowYat Mobile Shop only
so outside very hard to buy it
this kind of cover got a lot of choice
like Mickey Mouse, SuperMan, Batman, Stitch , Donald Duck ...
so bad is he have no more Stitch cover : (
but still good
I got my ShinChan (Dong Gan Chao Ren)
nobody using this so never scare same with another people 
ShinChan : 大象~大象~你的鼻子怎么那么长~~~
lol



Outfit of the day
 ( =.= not girl only talking about the outfit meh? )
Top - Pull and Bear
Pants - Banana Shop 
Shoes - F.O.S
Watch - ODM limited edition Love Monster design by Jcde Castelbajac

HAHAHA
so I can talking about my outfit also even that is not that high fashion and nice




Hello Hello Reachel
She is Canon and Me is Nikon







ok.
long time didn't write for so long
it's time to shower and take a bed
Hope tomorrow can don't work
GOD BLESS LRT cannot work well, Bus can't go KL.
hahahaa




没有评论: