16.7.10

13/7 Sweet Day

I'm relax in this photo. LOVE GREENS !!

This is a late post.
Please forgive me I was busy in this few days.
and when I want to update but blogger reject my other photos. KNS
so I only can upload to my another pisaca photo album.
spend a lot time. ╭(╯^╰)╮
so this post is all about my great day.
I had a good moment with my classmates and had a good good night also.
I think my class really so playful. 
when need serious to study hard it's look like a bit hard.
but if play..
we're feeling very interesting in every time. HAHA
and my class in this 2 years.
never had any fight .
so peaceful...
LOVE it so much...

 I really want to thankzz God a lot !
God give me a good family, good friends gang, good classmates and good lover !
My life is full of happiness!
I'm proud with it !! =D


VVIP- without wendy,kah leng and reachel.







with gee hou 

they call this GAGA pose~~~
Miki, Annie , Joey
Suet yee, Kid mun, Sally, Suet ling, Qi qi , Yasmynn

Suet yee, kid mun , sally, suet ling, qi qi and yasmynn

Chee Ling and Yew Jiu

Zi Hong and Chee Ling

Yong Yi and Chee Ling

Kid Mun and Miki

Yasmynn and Qi Qi



Rroy :'' I not ready yet ! ''


We're going to start take the photo for the school magazine.


---- not enough 5 min finish already =_= 

Yong Yi , Zi Hong , Me , Yew Jiu and Sze Xian
(why my face so fat one -__- hate baby face!)



I'm Rroy.
 I'm come from 5 Ekuiti.
I'm proud because I'm also one in 5 Ekuiti. ♥


------GIRLS ROCK*!------



------ BOYS ROCK*!------



------5 EKUITI ROCK*------


without bao jit =(

My Gang In Class *.*v


Love the sunlight effect .

Suet Ling look very beautiful in this photo ^^

Yasmynn


Gee Hou



when afternoon, I go found my love and had a dinner with her.
We had our's dinner at MADAM KWAN'S
wauuuu... you guys should go try this restaurant !!!
the Nasi Bojari is freaking delicious !
The Chicken give me a very very amazing feeling when I'm eating it.
Pavillion one is open by Kwan's grandson.
Not 100% delicious as he's grandmother one. (this is just my suggestion)
so,,, you can go KLCC, Mid Valley or Bangsar one.




Had a very very good good night with my LOVE.
I'm Happy =)
I'm really feel so happy in those moment !!
\(0^•^0)/







THIS POST...
                                      END! =D




没有评论: