4.7.10

3/7


Yesterday went out to Sungai Wang with me sister and brother.
it's soooo tired to me cause we keep shopping never stop it.
sister bought many things.
and I,  bought a T-shirt and Gatsby.
new T-shirt and Gatsby also for Reachel's Birthday. 
I want to have a new shirt and new hair style before the day is come.
then, we had our's dinner at Sunshi Zanmai again.
dkw, I like there so much.
and after back from Sungai Wang I straight way go Pandan Mewah MCD to join annie.
Germany Vs Argentina
me and joey sure support germany **.
4-0
so yeng lahhh !!
last 3min goal again. hahaa

July now, SPM is coming soon.
feeling like nothing to me -_-
I know I'm suck!

beh beh hair. 




Sushi Zanmai.!!!



Recently like wear this shoes.

I like Red Colour soo much !

My Shining E72.

Sister and Brother

I thought I had ate this almost 5 plates.
soft crab. yummy!

Model Size

I want to buy this Polo shirt.
because the star is so shining one. so special !
but after I try this sister said it's look too thin to me.
look back the photo.
really too thin to me -___-




this is the nice day to me. \(0^◇^0)/









没有评论: