19.7.10

my butterfly .♥


It's 2am right now.
gosh !
I still can't asleep in time.
My brain keep thinking a lot of concern things.
I don't like my brain look like very hard working before I need have a sweet dream in time!
 Trouble Stupid Brain 
pls hard working when I'm studying .







Love is like a butterfly
It goes where it pleases
and it pleases wherever it goes

Love is like a butterfly
Hold it too tight, it'll crush.
Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

You can chase a butterfly,
all over the field and never catch it.

But if you sit quietly in the grass
it will come and sit on your shoulder.










this is all what I was learning in this week.
I choose sit quietly in the grass and wait my butterfly come and sit on my shoulder. 
I know I can do that.
Finally, flower will bloom.
I just wait the moment come.
and now, I'm enjoying the process.
because
this is the 1st time I had the great feeling.


This is my favorite part in HSM3.
omg! how come can so amazing!
GORGEOUS !!






 With every step togetheR 
 We just keep on getting betteR  







没有评论: