20.7.10

extraordinary


The 3G camera is just too nice to camwhored .
but quality not nice. whatever lah


 Recently, I hate school teachers so much.
 they're so ddly. (ddly is a bad word) 
 and our's secondary headmaster more  extraordinary !  
she was told us this today morning: 
 If I teach a cow at the start of a year, 
 at the end of the year it will come back to exam automatic also. 



 come on, awesome thing happen on my school soon?
 my secondary headmaster teach a cow soon?
 and,,,, I have a  COW CLASSMATE  soon?

 SHE IS JUST MARVELOUS  FUNN
 she think school is a circus?
 always keep talking about cow,monkey?
 GHOST !  I just can't believe my school become like this suck !
 tiap-tiap hari go school like go in the jail.
 Blah Blah Blah 1 morning for sure in a week.
 She think she is Ke$ha?   no way! 
>>>Ke$ha is more awesome &.............cute ! <<<
 I'm waiting the speakers blow up day coming...
 because she have a freaking amazing voice !!!!!!
 blah blah blah ~~







opss.. I don't want talk about my GOOD school anymore.
Today really felt very not well in school.



 I get sick, I need peace, I need rest, I need care, and I need LOVE








没有评论: